- Large bedrooms are complemented by a plethora of living spaces, creating the ultimate in executive-style living.
- For those working from home, the study is positioned away from the front of the home for private calls, with a large custom window to make sure you don’t miss the amazon delivery!
- Ascending from the family room, the custom staircase allows different views over the open plan family/dining/kitchen, with double height windows flooding the feature void with northern light.
- Every home needs a wow factor, and the Cathedral ceiling in the master suite is just that!
- Custom windows illuminate the master suite with morning (eastern) light creates the perfect start to your day, in your perfect setting!
- All designed on a 323sqm block
|Alfresco||3.99 x 3.70m|
|Bath||4.50 x 3.27m|
|Bed 2||3.50 x 3.21m|
|Bed 3||3.50 x 3.30m|
|Bed 4||3.50 x 3.61m|
|ENS||1.50 x 4.05m|
|Family||3.99 x 4.29m|
|Garage||5.50 x 5.50m|
|Kitchen||4.69 x 4.44m|
|Master Suite||4.51 x 4.80m|
|Meals||4.20 x 3.70m|
|Media||2.78 x 3.72m|
|Sitting||4.60 x 3.61m|
|Study||2.59 x 2.91m|
The process of selecting colors and finishes for your new home is one of the most thrilling stages in the construction journey. Fairmont Homes NSW has interior and exterior color boards meticulously curated in our Colour Studio by our interior design experts to make the selection process much more manageable.
* Note: Images of facades shown are a guide only.
Material finishes, dimensions and colours shown are purely an expression of the artist and subject to change depending on availability and design updates. Please refer to our current price list and specifications for façade finishes allowed in published price.
Hear what our clients
have to say.
We pride ourselves on providing the best quality and service. Fairmont Homes NSW have built a strong reputation throughout Sydney as a builder of custom-luxury residences, medium density developments, major renovations and additions.